* INTRODUCTORY OFFER - ONLY £35
Reflexology is a therapy that treats the feet/hands in order to balance the whole body. Its main principle is to massage and apply pressure to parts of the feet known as reflex areas. The feet and hands are like a mini map of the body's anatomy. The aim is to stimulate the body's own healing processes in order to keep it in balance.
Reflexology is a holistic therapy, which means the whole person is treated. It encourages both relaxation and stimulation. By applying pressure to parts of the feet, the reflexologist aims to benefit not only the feet but the rest of the body as well.
Reflexology is not a medical treatment, but it does help maintain and restore health.
What is Reflexology useful for?
* Muscular & Joint Pain/Arthritis
* Skin problems
* Stress and Anxiety Relief
* High blood pressure
* Auto-immune disorders
* Clients living with disabling neurological conditions
* Menstrual/Menopausal problems
* Asthma/Sinusitis/Ear problems
* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/RSI
* Restless Legs Syndrome
* It helps the receiver to relax
* It cleanses and detoxifies the body
* It helps promote energy flow
* It releases endorphins
* The body is encouraged to heal
* Mental stress is reduced
* It helps to treat many ailments
* It helps clients cope with their illness.
It is also an excellent preventative measure to help you maintain health. Altogether it is an excellent way of relaxing, balancing and harmonising the body.